Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · December 3, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Must have BLS.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Per our Bylaws.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Must have a clean background.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Dates Below.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.