Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Both day and night shifts available / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Start early 2021, at least 6 months, ongoing coverage.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Location: Illinois, Close to Chicago and IN boarder.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Procedures are a Plus.
- Active Illinois License.
- 7 on/7 off, Shift Change is Tuesday - Monday.
- Must be Board Certified IM/FM.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Per Bylaws.
- Current BLS.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Length Of Assignment: Will be a 6+ month position.
- Teaching and Non-teaching, IM/FM Hospitalist.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.