Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 17-22 per day, 15-20 admits per night.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures: Intubations, lines, and vent management.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/1 Np (8a-8p), 1 MD (8p-8a).
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide hospitalist nocturnist coverage at a facility in Illinois, near Chicago.
- Locum Rate: $185/hour.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, temps available (current IL license required).
- ICU: Open - Intensivists available.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available except neurosurgery.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Facility Beds: 298.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 6.