Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, temps available (current IL license required).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Facility Beds: 298.
- Procedures: Intubations, lines, and vent management.
- ICU: Open - Intensivists available.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/1 Np (8a-8p), 1 MD (8p-8a).
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide hospitalist nocturnist coverage at a facility in Illinois, near Chicago.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available except neurosurgery.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Patient Encounters: 17-22 per day, 15-20 admits per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Meditech.
This perm job opening was posted
by Smart Physician Recruiting.