Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- EMR: Epic.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid Weekly.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Renal Failure.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Customized job search.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Not required.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Heart Failure.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.