Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · January 28, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- EMR: Epic.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Paid Weekly.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Customized job search.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Not required.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Heart Failure.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Renal Failure.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- State Medical License Assistance.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.