Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- Not required.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Customized job search.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- EMR: Epic.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Renal Failure.
- Heart Failure.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Paid Weekly.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.