Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · December 3, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Not required.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Paid Weekly.
- Customized job search.
- Heart Failure.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- EMR: Epic.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Renal Failure.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Must be Board Certified*.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.