Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- EMR: Epic.
- Renal Failure.
- Customized job search.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Not required.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid Weekly.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Heart Failure.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.