Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 19, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Paid Weekly.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Heart Failure.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Renal Failure.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Customized job search.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- EMR: Epic.
- Not required.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.