Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- Not required.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Customized job search.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Heart Failure.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- EMR: Epic.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Renal Failure.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Paid Weekly.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.