Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Chicago) is for an academic medical center.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Must be Board Certified*.
- Customized job search.
- Prefer Provider lives in Illinois.
- Renal Failure.
- EMR: Epic.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Locum Tenens - Near Chicago, IL.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Not required.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- We have a PP/CC team onsite.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid Weekly.
- This is a part teaching competency role: Must Have at least 3 years of teaching experience*.
- Must have an Illinois License*.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Hospitalist - FM/IM - Teaching or Non-Teaching exp.
- Heart Failure.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Closed ICU Setting.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on Jul 31.