Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " Census around 35-40, Ltac has a 6 bed "high acuity area".
- " Patients are chronically stable, Code Blues happen less than 5 a month.
- " BC or BE IM or FP, new grad could work.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- " Sporadic dates will be available each month, next available dates are 7/2 (7a-7p) and 7/22 (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Situated on the banks of Lake Michigan, this Midwestern metropolis combines global high-style with a friendly, down-home soul.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- " No Procedures Required, but if they can do central lines that is a huge plus.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Along with its superb medical facilities, visitors to Chicago relish the city's 29-mile long lakefront park, fabulous shopping districts, multicultural neighborhoods and world-class arts and entertainment.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- " Roughly 0-5 encounters per shift.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Assist/check up on any patients mentioned in meeting.
- They check in with house supervisor.
- " Acls required.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- Go to the.
- " This is job is In-house.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: 07/02/2017Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- " Breakfast and Lunch free in Cafeteria (not open for dinner).
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- " Ltac facility, they will not be rounding on inpatients, only on.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jul 11.