Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting Hospitalists & Nocturnists for a Prestigious Client in Chicago.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.InternalMedicine.FamilyMedicine.IL.Illinois.Chicago.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.
- City / State: Chicago, IL.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this high rated Hospital.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- EMR: Yes.
- Competitive Time Off & Income Replacement Plans.
- Day Shift Base Salary of at Least $230,000K + wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Job Number: IL1070.
- Subspecialty back-up support available.
- Located within a few minutes commute to Chicago, w/ many outdoor activities, private schools, excellent retail & after hour social scene.
- This Day Shift Hospitalist or. Located near Chicago & one of the most desirable suburbs to reside w/in the United States Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a.
- Hospital is also recruiting for dedicated Nocturnist.
- Support Staff: Typical of a community hospital.
- IM or Family Medicine, Also Considered.
- ADC: 15 - 19 (avg.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- Academic Component w/Position.
- A Premier & Highly Rated Facility.
- Trauma: Level II.
- BC IM or FM w/ inpatient rounding experience.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Graduating Residents Will Be Considered.
- A top hospital in the region.
- Facility Profile: 200-beds.
- Perm Compensation: Base Salary of $230K + wRVU Productivity Bonus, Competitive Time Off & Income Replacement Plans, 401K Plan, Full & Comprehensive Health & Welfare Package Offered.
- MD or DO considered.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 28.