Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU with intensivist and subspecialty support.
- This organization is well-established with future growth potential.
- The position of 'Night Hospitalist' ( or Nocturnist) will consider either IM or FP trained Physicians who are IL licensed and have current inpatient experience with an 'all adult' patient base.
- Work a 7 on 7 off blocked, nighttime schedule from 7pm to 7am with no. This established Group has Hospitalists who cover the day shifts.
- Earnings potential $300K just by picking up 3 extra shifts per month.
- Can pick up extra shifts to earn even more income.
- EMR in use is Epic.
- Open to IM or FP physicians for an all adult patient base.
- Salary is paid per 12 hour shift + benefits.
- Admissions typically range from 6-12 per shift.
- Live and practice right in the Chicago metro area.
- Ability to generate additional income through extra shift and moonlighting opportunities.
- Full time, employed position with an established hospitalist group.
- Become an integral part of this reputable Hospitalist organization.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747976.
- The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 300+ bed Chicago metro area hospital.
- Nocturnists will round or admissions on patients during their 12 hour shift.
- Apply Now.
- Should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc).
- Night Hospitalist (Nocturnist) for a South Chicago Hospital.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 18.