Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open to IM or FP physicians for an all adult patient base.
- This organization is well-established with future growth potential.
- Earnings potential $300K just by picking up 3 extra shifts per month.
- The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 300+ bed Chicago metro area hospital.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747976.
- Live and practice right in the Chicago metro area.
- Admissions typically range from 6-12 per shift.
- Ability to generate additional income through extra shift and moonlighting opportunities.
- Apply Now.
- Salary is paid per 12 hour shift + benefits.
- Can pick up extra shifts to earn even more income.
- Become an integral part of this reputable Hospitalist organization.
- Should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc).
- Work a 7 on 7 off blocked, nighttime schedule from 7pm to 7am with no. This established Group has Hospitalists who cover the day shifts.
- Open ICU with intensivist and subspecialty support.
- Night Hospitalist (Nocturnist) for a South Chicago Hospital.
- Nocturnists will round or admissions on patients during their 12 hour shift.
- Full time, employed position with an established hospitalist group.
- The position of 'Night Hospitalist' ( or Nocturnist) will consider either IM or FP trained Physicians who are IL licensed and have current inpatient experience with an 'all adult' patient base.
- EMR in use is Epic.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 18.