Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply Now.
- Ability to generate additional income through extra shift and moonlighting opportunities.
- Night Hospitalist (Nocturnist) for a South Chicago Hospital.
- Salary is paid per 12 hour shift + benefits.
- Earnings potential $300K just by picking up 3 extra shifts per month.
- This organization is well-established with future growth potential.
- Open to IM or FP physicians for an all adult patient base.
- Full time, employed position with an established hospitalist group.
- Open ICU with intensivist and subspecialty support.
- Admissions typically range from 6-12 per shift.
- Should be comfortable with general hospitalist procedures (intubation, codes, RRT's, line placement, ABG's, etc).
- The position of 'Night Hospitalist' ( or Nocturnist) will consider either IM or FP trained Physicians who are IL licensed and have current inpatient experience with an 'all adult' patient base.
- EMR in use is Epic.
- Nocturnists will round or admissions on patients during their 12 hour shift.
- Become an integral part of this reputable Hospitalist organization.
- Can pick up extra shifts to earn even more income.
- Work a 7 on 7 off blocked, nighttime schedule from 7pm to 7am with no. This established Group has Hospitalists who cover the day shifts.
- Live and practice right in the Chicago metro area.
- The group is responsible for providing inpatient medicine services in a 300+ bed Chicago metro area hospital.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct. or. Job.747976.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 18.