Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago-Ottawa, IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- I can't say enough great things about how Awesome the staff is at St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
- Ottawa, IL - St. Elizabeth's Hospital is a suburban Chicago hospital that offers a Great salary package and benefits!
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus!
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or other related medical discipline with an active Illinois license or ability to obtain licensure.. Or.
- Approximately 1 hour west of Metro Chicago, Ottawa is an awesome city that offers everything you will look for in a new opportunity.
- From the CEO and CMO to our Medical Director to our fabulous Hospitalist team to our dedicated support team!
- Full Sub-Specialty Support, NO Procedures to be done!
- Including a great community, excellent schools and close proximity to Chicago!
- This is truly a unique opportunity to join the OSF system in a highly visible role!
- Work in the outstanding OSF system, with the most respected Medical Director in the Area and a team of highly experienced Hospitalists every day.
- Wonderful, Expanding Program!
- Fantastic model and team atmosphere working with a great group of professional people!
- Full Medical Benefits including, Health, Dental, Vision and more!
- Competitive salary and Bonus potential.
- 5on / 5off & 7on/7off Block Scheduling.
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Apr 23.