Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago-Ottawa, IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is truly a unique opportunity to join the OSF system in a highly visible role!
- Ottawa, IL - St. Elizabeth's Hospital is a suburban Chicago hospital that offers a Great salary package and benefits!
- Work in the outstanding OSF system, with the most respected Medical Director in the Area and a team of highly experienced Hospitalists every day.
- Full Sub-Specialty Support, NO Procedures to be done!
- Wonderful, Expanding Program!
- 5on / 5off & 7on/7off Block Scheduling.
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus!
- Competitive salary and Bonus potential.
- Fantastic model and team atmosphere working with a great group of professional people!
- I can't say enough great things about how Awesome the staff is at St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
- Approximately 1 hour west of Metro Chicago, Ottawa is an awesome city that offers everything you will look for in a new opportunity.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or other related medical discipline with an active Illinois license or ability to obtain licensure.. Or.
- Full Medical Benefits including, Health, Dental, Vision and more!
- Including a great community, excellent schools and close proximity to Chicago!
- From the CEO and CMO to our Medical Director to our fabulous Hospitalist team to our dedicated support team!
This perm job from IN Compass Health was last open on Apr 23.