Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Monday · October 19, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No. Hospitalists - They have hospitalists during the day.
- Nocturnist needed for Hospitalist organization that covers the program for this established and well-respected hospital.
- Live in downtown Chicago or suburbs.
- Night Hospitalist position right in the Chicago metro.
- Medical Center of 250+ beds located in the Chicago metro area Schedule - 7/7 block schedule nights (7pm - 7am).
- Will be the nocturnist at night to cover.
- Responsibilities - admits 5-8 patients + cross coverage + house physician duties Procedures - intubation,codes, cental lines, RRT's, and doing admissions/cross coverage at night Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
- Hospitalist program to join a team of other hospitalists *Will consider IM or FP physicians available now with inpatient experience.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.