Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Live in downtown Chicago or suburbs.
- Some flexible for the physician to schedule with the facilities.
- Day position right in the Chicago metro.
- Post-Acute Hospitalist opportunity in area southwest of Chicago *Will see patients at different Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) or similar facilities *Located in communities around 15-25 miles southwest of Chicago *Average of 15-20 patients per day *Monday to Friday schedule of 9am-5pm or similar hours.
- Prefer a physician that has interest in this type setting and interest in a higher percentage of geriatric patients.
- Group is well-established with fu.
- Established organization that manages the programs.
- No. Physician can schedule some weekends if desired and would be paid extra for that.
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at. or.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 16.