Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be a local doctor.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant and apply today!
- 8 am-8 pm and 8 pm- 8 am shifts.
- The ideal candidate is board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, has an active IL license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Located in the 'Windy City', this opportunity will not be available long!
- Hospitalist to run codes.
- Physician must be able to do inpatient care for adults and pediatrics.
- 5-10 shifts per month.
- This Illinois hospital has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Central lines are required, all other procedures are preferred.
- Approximately 15-22 patients per day.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 27.