Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 15-22 patients per day.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- The ideal candidate is board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, has an active IL license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- This Illinois hospital has shifts open to a locum tenens Hospitalist while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Physician must be able to do inpatient care for adults and pediatrics.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 8 am-8 pm and 8 pm- 8 am shifts.
- Central lines are required, all other procedures are preferred.
- Contact a CompHealth consultant and apply today!
- Must be a local doctor.
- 5-10 shifts per month.
- Located in the 'Windy City', this opportunity will not be available long!
- Hospitalist to run codes.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 27.