Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- 401k (with match).
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Competitive base salary.
- Internal Medicine or experienced Family Practice Physician needed in Illinois.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Chicago is a vibrant Midwest metropolis located on the southeastern shore of Lake Michigan.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- A regional hub for culture, entertainment, commerce and more, the city boasts a diverse population consisting of ethnic groups from around the world.
- Chicago's residents are well known for their warm, friendly Midwestern style, and nearby Naperville was recently named one of "America's Best Places to Live in 2008" by Cnnmoney.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Apr 2.