Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Chicago is a vibrant Midwest metropolis located on the southeastern shore of Lake Michigan.
- A regional hub for culture, entertainment, commerce and more, the city boasts a diverse population consisting of ethnic groups from around the world.
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Internal Medicine or experienced Family Practice Physician needed in Illinois.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Chicago's residents are well known for their warm, friendly Midwestern style, and nearby Naperville was recently named one of "America's Best Places to Live in 2008" by Cnnmoney.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Apr 2.