Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · June 3, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimal H & P's required.
- Only 20 minutes from downtown Chicago and new Millennium Park.
- Jackson Park Hospital has invested more than $32M in expansion and renovation to provide services that were previously unavailable in the community it serves.
- The hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, therapeutic and ancillary services with a commitment to medical education at all levels.
- For the athlete in you come and enjoy the miles of parks, bike paths, hiking trails and beaches.
- Must be residency complete in IM.
- Full-Time Hospitalist Opportunity for BC/BE IM Physicians in Chicago.
- Chicago is the home of the Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls, and Blackhawks for those sports fans.
- A short drive to the scenic shores of Lake Michigan via Lake Shore Drive to view the beautiful city skyline or you may decide to cab/walk to the world's finest dining, shopping, off-Broadway and local theatre, clubs/bars, libraries, Universities, sports, attractions, zoos.
- Monday - Friday shifts (9am - 5pm).
- Fellows are accepted.
- With easy access to the renowned Museum of Science and Industry, Field Museum of Natural History, The Art Institute of Chicago, Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Navy Pier and many other cultural centers for your enjoyment.
- Jackson Park Hospital is a 326-bed acute, short-term care facility that serves a community of more than one million people.
- Employee Status.
- Mostly teaching rounds.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 15.