Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Friday · September 17, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy serene & scenic views offering by rolling hills, beautiful colors and the sounds of rushing water created by a river bisecting the community.
- With a Chicagoland location & a population of approximately 90,000 in the immediate area, your new home offers both the amenities of the nation's 3rd largest city a short drive away & the privacy offered by a rustic lifestyle.
- To attain incentive based rewards as you achieve Sound Partnership & secure yourfuture.
- To ease your transition as well as illustrate confidence in your success, a competitive salary, productivity plan, Enjoy 3-5 weeks of paid time off, comprehensive benefits (including paid professional liability insurance and relocation expenses) await you!
- Situated along the river's banks is any number of lavish but yet affordable housing choices with exceptional accessibility to an equally wide choice of educational resources.
- Town & Country - this is the your chance to enjoy the best of both.
- True Work-Life Balance - secure a sustainable career & theopportunity to provide great patient care.
- This is an area ripe with all types of recreational activities where you can fish, hike, golf in the immediate area or go to the symphony, enjoy theatrical productions, professional sports & world class shopping along Chicago's Michigan Ave - less than 1 hour away.
- Utilize Sound Institute.
- This outstanding position provides you the opportunity to become anintegral part of this Ltac facility that is associated with a nationally recognized 300+ bed medical center.
- You will deliver care Monday through Friday only 8 to 9 hours a day, emphasizing manageable encounters, autonomy, attractive schedules & the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform Sound Connect.
- Robert Crabtree, toll-free @, or via.
- A learning platform established to provide you opportunities for collaboration, education, and professional career development +Sound's Path to Partnership.
- While working with our Chief hospitalist and hospitalist team to help deliver the best in patient care.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Dec 22.