Hospitalist Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: Sunny day near the marina viewing downtown Chicago.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chicago Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will deliver care Monday through Friday only 8 to 9 hours a day, emphasizing manageable encounters, autonomy, attractive schedules & the benefits of our workflow and informatics platform Sound Connect.
- This outstanding position provides you the opportunity to become anintegral part of this Ltac facility that is associated with a nationally recognized 300+ bed medical center.
- Robert Crabtree, toll-free @, or via.
- To ease your transition as well as illustrate confidence in your success, a competitive salary, productivity plan, Enjoy 3-5 weeks of paid time off, comprehensive benefits (including paid professional liability insurance and relocation expenses) await you!
- With a Chicagoland location & a population of approximately 90,000 in the immediate area, your new home offers both the amenities of the nation's 3rd largest city a short drive away & the privacy offered by a rustic lifestyle.
- A learning platform established to provide you opportunities for collaboration, education, and professional career development +Sound's Path to Partnership.
- Town & Country - this is the your chance to enjoy the best of both.
- While working with our Chief hospitalist and hospitalist team to help deliver the best in patient care.
- This is an area ripe with all types of recreational activities where you can fish, hike, golf in the immediate area or go to the symphony, enjoy theatrical productions, professional sports & world class shopping along Chicago's Michigan Ave - less than 1 hour away.
- Enjoy serene & scenic views offering by rolling hills, beautiful colors and the sounds of rushing water created by a river bisecting the community.
- Situated along the river's banks is any number of lavish but yet affordable housing choices with exceptional accessibility to an equally wide choice of educational resources.
- Utilize Sound Institute.
- To attain incentive based rewards as you achieve Sound Partnership & secure yourfuture.
- True Work-Life Balance - secure a sustainable career & theopportunity to provide great patient care.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Dec 22.